Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Hillsborough Art Society Exhibition coming up next month


I am hoping to exhibit at Hillsborough Art Society's Annual Exhibition at the end of May. 

And if no-one buys the five I want to display I'll be yabbadabbadoo delighted.

I joined Hillsborough Art Society in September 2015. It has a very different dynamic from Lisnagarvey where I have been a member for two years. Both have demonstration nights, but where Lisnagarvey scores over their village neighbours is on the count that they meet weekly. Their studio nights means I get to see what everyone else is doing and I enjoy the craic. And if I miss a meeting I only have to wait a week to wait to catch up with everyone again.

Lisnagarvey
Every Monday night except during school holidays
(see their website - www.lisnagarveyartsociety.co.uk)

Hillsborough
Meets first Wednesday in the month

No comments:

Post a Comment